Call to Action From Shane Claiborne/New Petitions/Bill Pelke Remembered
Later today there will be a live-streamed viewing for Bill Pelke (above), founder of the Journey of Hope …From Violence to Healing and a founding member of the Board of Advisors of Death Penalty Action. Bill passed away on November 12. He was planning to be with us to protest the ongoing executions, and in spirit he remains so.
COLLECTING MEMORIES: Do YOU have photos, a reflection or memory to share about Bill or how he touched your life? Submit images, make a video or an audio recording using the resources here.
* * * * *
CALL TO ACTION from Death Penalty Action Advisory Board Chairman Shane Claiborne.
TWO NEW PETITIONS TO SIGN:
- Call on President-Elect Joe Biden to speak out strongly against the federal execution spree in the final weeks of the lame duck Trump Administration.
- South Carolina EXECUTION DATE on 12/4/2020 — Sign the petition for Richard Moore!
Thank you. Yours in the Struggle,
Abraham J. Bonowitz
Director, Death Penalty Action
PS: Please share our posts on Twitter, Facebook, and now on Instagram too!
- Your petitions delivered: Read about it in Newsweek!
- Send a letter to your members of congress
- Quoted in the Washington Times.