Collecting Memories for Bill Pelke’s Family and Legacy: Please Share!
Bill Pelke made such a difference in the world through his commitment to promoting love and compassion for all of humanity. We’re creating a digital archive of public tributes to Bill and his life’s work for his family and the Journey of Hope ….From Violence to Healing.
If you’d like to add a public tribute, here’s how:
Choose your recording method:
- Record a video selfie or voice memo and send it to email@example.com or add the file to this Dropbox folder (& send an email so we have your contact info).
- To leave a voicemail, call 845–418–4186.
- Record a video via this website (& send an email so we have your contact info).
Recording suggestions: Keep your message short (less than 3 minutes) and record yourself completing these sentences:
1. “My name is_________.”
2. “I live in ____________”
3. “I knew Bill through ________.” or “I first met Bill at ________.”
4. “I will always remember Bill for _______________.”
*If you have any photos of Bill, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
What will we do with the tributes? All recordings will be archived by Journey of Hope …From Violence to Healing. By submitting a tribute, you are giving permission to The Journey to use all or a portion of your recording in an edited montage or compilation for its website and social media. We may also share some recordings with partner organizations or media outlets that want to pay tribute to Bill and his work.
To send a private message to Bill’s family, please write to email@example.com.
Thanks for your help!