EMERGENCY: 3 New Federal Execution Dates Set!
This evening, three more federal prisoners were removed from their regular cells on death row in Terre Haute, read their execution warrants, and installed in the federal death watch section of the prison. No goodbyes, and no warnings, although we know they have all been looking over their shoulders since April.
In the wake of last night’s execution of Orlando Hall, new execution dates have been added for December 11, and January 14 & 15. This makes five federal prisoners awaiting execution on top of eight already killed since July. Read our statement here.
With your support, Death Penalty Action will:
- Ensure public protests against executions keep growing
- Reach more people with tools to take action
- Redouble our efforts to set the stage to abolish the federal death penalty in the next congress, under the incoming Administration
MORE ACTIONS YOU CAN TAKE:
- Your petitions delivered: Read about it in Newsweek!
- Send a letter to your members of congress
- Please share our posts on Twitter, Facebook, and now on Instagram too!
Death Penalty Action Needs Your Support. Click here to watch our inspiring 4 minute campaign video. Then….
Thank you. Yours in the Struggle,
Abraham J. Bonowitz
Director, Death Penalty Action