Federal Executions Update: Don’t Miss Thursday’s Voices of Experience on the Death Penalty!
After three weeks away during which there were two more federal executions carried out and another one scheduled, don’t miss this week’s Voices of Experience on the Death Penalty: Federal Executions Update, with…
- Rob Dunham — Death Penalty Information Center
- Lisa Brown — Mother of Chris Vialva (executed 9/24/2020)
- Donna Keogh — Friend of Orlando Hall (execution scheduled 11/19/2020)
- Rev. Dr. Jack Sullivan Jr. — Ohio Council of Churches
- Cantor Mike Zoosman — Former Prison Chaplain
- Bill Pelke — Journey of Hope …From Violence to Healing
- Abe Bonowitz — Death Penalty Action
2pm EDT THURSDAY: October 15, 2020
[NEW!] Click here to register to join the Zoom audience. You can also watch LIVE (or afterwards) on the Voices of Experience on the Death Penalty Facebook Page.
Become a Voices of Experience Sponsor! Donate before 1pm Thursday to be named as a sponsor during the program. Learn More about the Voices of Experience on the Death Penalty and see links to past episodes at http://deathpenaltyaction.org/voices
ALSO: Help Build The Campaign!
What else can you do?
- Sign and share the petition to Congress
- Visit our federal executions resource page for a list of action opportunities
- Have your faith community, club, team, business, civic group, etc. sign the organizational sign-on letter to congress, here
- Sign petitions on state cases here
- Click here to get t-shirts, masks, and ANNOUNCING, now you can also order yard signs, here.
Death Penalty Action is building the coalition to support legislation to end federal executions. Your donation today enhances our capacity today and this week. Please help now.
PS: Visit this site to see a list of additional actions you can take today and this week: http://deathpenaltyaction.org/federal-death-penalty